Michael Warecki is a Research Analyst working primarily with the Small Cap Value Team.
He was a Research Intern during the summer of 2018 and joined the Investment Team full-time in 2019.
Previously, Warecki served as a Mutual Fund Administrator at U.S. Bancorp Fund Services, a service provider to mutual funds, alternative investments and exchange-traded funds.
He earned a Master of Business Administration in Applied Security Analysis at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2019. His bachelor’s in business was earned at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities in 2014.
- Heartland Advisors, 2019-present
- U.S. Bancorp Fund Services, 2015-2017
- M.B.A. in Applied Security Analysis, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2019
- B.S. in Business, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, 2014
- Hawk Center Leadership Board Member